Thank you for taking an interest in helping those whose life has been affected by the recent disaster. We would like to let you know about policies regarding the use of these designated funds:
1) 100% of the funds will go to assisting those affected. This may include transportation costs or purchase of additional supplies.
2) We do not accept credit cards. Because of the strain that debt often time places on families, we as a church have decided not to accept credit cards. At such time when our payment processor is able to offer a debit only option we will begin accepting debit cards.
3) Your transactions are safe. Always verify you have a secure connection before entering banking information on any website. You can do this by looking for the secure connection icon is present in your browser. You will be connected securely once you click the link below.
- Internet Explorer - look for yellow lock icon in the Security Status bar. The Security Status bar is located on the right side of the Address bar.
- Firefox - look for lock icon in the Site Identity Button in the Location bar to the left of the web address.
- Chrome - look for a lock icon to the left of the site’s URL in the address bar.
- Safari - With Safari 5 through 5.1.7, a lock icon appears near the top right corner if all of the webpage's content uses a secure connection.
To ensure your donations are directed properly please designate your donation to "Missions", and add the words "Disaster Relief" in the memo box. Thank You.