safe worship experience
Steps we are taking to ensure a safe worship experience
- Anyone who is ill and/or has symptoms should not attend in-person, but online.
- Individuals who are 65 and above or who have an underlying at-risk health
- Please enter through the main northwest entrance.
- Face coverings are recommended.
- Sanctuary chairs are spaced according to social distancing guidelines.
- We are adding overflow capacity in The Cove to accommodate distancing.
- No youth, children, or nursery environments will be offered.
- Dismissal will be done in an orderly way to support distancing.
- We will clean and disinfect high-contact surfaces after each service.